The Centre includes the preschool (nursery, preschool department) and secondary school.
Admission to preschool education:
Children aged 3-5 are admitted to the preschool. Admission to the preschool for the next academic year begins in March and ends in early August.
Admission to the school: :
- Students from the 1st grade to the 11th grade are admitted to the primary, secondary and high school.
- Admission to the 1st grade runs from March 1 to July 1 and is based on a test that determines a student's level of readiness for school.
- The mock exam is held in June. In this case, the level of readiness is measured by the following concepts:
- Level of intellectual readiness; the ability to perceive the surroundings; formation of mental processes (attention, memory, perception);
- Possession of certain knowledge; ability to distinguish tasks given by adults;
- Development of fine motor skills;
- Ability to hold a pen, pencil; ability to work with plasticine and various objects;
- Child’s desire and readiness to study at school.
- Student's admission to grades 2-11 starts on May 1 and is limited to available seats.
- The admission process ends on August 15. After this date, the admission can be considered based on an appeal to the school administration in special cases.
- Upon admission to the school, students complete a psychological test to measure their intellectual level, creative abilities and personal qualities. Then, a test exam on different subjects is held to determine their level of knowledge.
- The school reserves the right not to admit children whose level of knowledge and mental state do not correspond to the curriculum.
- Classes are formed based on the students’ age and gender balance. In most classes, students have different levels of mastery of the curriculum.
- The curriculum, therefore, can be taught in modules that take into account the individual characteristics and potential skills of each child.
- If the students' entrance exam results are not satisfactory, students can be admitted to the school on a conditional basis. In this case, the student’s understanding of lessons for a certain period is assessed.
- Students who do not achieve satisfactory results in this period are expelled from school by the conditional agreement.